EXCON '04 Home
The following scientists have accepted the invitation to give
- S. Adachi (Sapporo, Japan) "Polarization and wave-vector dependent
measurements by four-wave mixing in ZnO: Exciton-exciton correlation effects and
- M. Buron-Le Cointe (Rennes, France) "Time-resolved X-ray
diffraction: a wonderful tool for probing structural photo-induced phase
- F. Dominguez-Adame (Madrid, Spain) "Diffusion of localized Frenkel excitons
in molecular aggregates at low temperature"
- J.-P. Galaup (Orsay, France) "Spectrally selective molecular doped solids:
spectroscopy, photophysics and their application to ultrafast optical pulse
- H. Kalt (Karlsruhe, Germany) "Quasi-ballistic exciton transport in quantum
- A. Kavokin (Clermont-Ferrand, France) "Bose condensation of
exciton-polaritons and polariton lasing"
- K. Matsuda (Kanagawa, Japan) "Real-space mapping of exciton wave function in
a GaAs quantum dot by near-field imaging spectroscopy"
- A. Meijerink (Utrecht, The Netherlands) "VUV spectroscopy of lanthanide ions
in insulator crystals"
- P. Michler (Stuttgart, Germany) "Single-photon and photon-pair emission from
- N. Naka (Wako, Japan) "Bosonic stimulation of cold excitons in a harmonic potential
trap in Cu2O"
- C. Silva (Cambridge, UK): "Exciton diffusion in chiral stacks of conjugated
- F. Spano (Philadelphia, USA) "Optical excitations in aggregates, films and
crystals of conjugated oligomers and polymers"
- S. Stafström (Linköping, Sweden) "Charge and energy dynamics in
photo-excited PPV systems"
- M. Szymoñski (Cracow, Poland) "Electronic excitation related phenomena at
the surface of solids"
- K. Tanimura (Osaka, Japan) "Ultrafast time-resolved spectroscopic study on
photo-induced structural phase transitions in quasi one-dimensional organic
- R.T. Williams (Winston-Salem, USA) "Giant oscillator strength of
excitons in bulk and nanostructured systems"
- G. Zumofen (Zurich, Switzerland) "Photon statistics in the fluorescence of
single bichromophoric molecule"