FT-IR Agilent spectrometer – model 670-IR combined with the microscope 620-IR:
• spectra collected in transmission, reflection and ATR (Ge crystal) modes
• Cassegrain IR objectives with magnification of 15× and 25×
• Detectors: single element MCT detector (spectral region: 670 – 4000 cm-1) and 128x128 FPA matrix (Focal Plane Array) giving 16 384 spectra simultaneously (spectral region: 850 – 4000 cm-1)
• Agilent optical setup for 5-fold enhancement of spatial resolution
• FTIR imaging with a mosaic mode:
- standard resolution imaging (pixel size: 5.5×5.5 µm2) from an area of 700×700 µm2
- HD – high definition imaging (pixel size: 1.1×1.1 µm2) from an area of 140×140 µm2
- UHD – ultra-high definition imaging (pixel size: 0.66×0.66 µm2) from an area of 85×85 µm2
- ATR imaging (pixel size: 1.1×1.1 µm2) from an area of 70×70 µm2
• softwares for data analysis: Varian Resolutions Pro and Cytospec.
MultiRAM FT-Raman Bruker spectrometer equipped in:
• 1064 nm laser
• Ge detector
• RamanScopeIII microscope with 10x and 40x objectives with an increment of ~1μm
• XYZ mapping stage with an increment of ~5μm
• temperature-controlled device
Confocal Raman Imaging WITec Alpha 300 with unprecedented performance in speed, sensitivity, and resolution enabling nondestructive identification and visualization of the distribution of chemical compounds. Key features and benefits::
• Hyperspectral image generation with the information of a complete Raman spectrum at every image voxel
• Planar (x-y-direction) and depth scans (z-direction) with manual sample positioning
• True confocality, ideally suited to depth profiling and 3D Raman image generation with motorized or piezo-driven scanning stages
• Excellent lateral resolution, diffraction-limited spatial resolution down to ~200 nm
• Ultra-fast Raman imaging option with under one millisecond integration time per spectrum
• Laser wavelength selectable from UV to NIR: our system is equipped with 532 and 633 nm excitation lines
• Ultra-high throughput spectroscopic system for highest sensitivity and best performance in spectral resolution
• Minimal, if any, sample preparation and ease of use in air and liquids
• Correlative imaging options readily available, our system is combined with AFM
• AFM imaging modes: AC and Contact Mode
• In-build WITec software for instrument and measurement control, data evaluation and processing
UV/Vis spectrometer PerkinElmer Lambda 25
• measurements in the range of 190-1100 nm
• double-beam operation
• integrating sphere for the measurement of reflectance and transmittance of solid state samples
Microtome Leica CM 1100
Easy-to-clean microtome in metal housing, specimen cylinder sealed by rubber bellows - readily removable from crychamber. Section thickness selectable from 2 - 20 ľm in 2 ľm increments. Vertical stroke: 46 mm/1.81 inches allows sectioning biopsies as well as larger specimens. Cryochamber: Powerful refrigerating system, refrigerating time from ambient to -20° C in 1.5 hours. Chamber temperature selectable from 0°C to 30°C.Automatic and manual defrost - duration 15 minutes.
Stereo microscope Leica S6D
The Leica S6 D Greenough stereo microscope with 6.3:1 zoom and integrated video/photo port allows easy, fast documentation for assembly, quality control, OEM and research applications. Adjustable zoom stops allows fast, easy, repeatable measurements and inspections. The large field of view up to 36.5 mm and high depth of field, reduces sample handling and improves inspection times. Ergonomic 38° viewing angle provides comfort, which helps increase productivity, reduce fatigue related inspection errors and acquire precise positioning while working with incident or transmitted light. The integrated documentation port allows to connect digital cameras.
Raman spectrometer Witec alpha300 equipped in:
• Confocal microscope (CM)
• Scanning Near-field Optical Microscope (SNOM)
• Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
• EMCCD-detector for Ultrafast Confocal Raman Imaging
The design of the alpha300 S Scanning Near-field Optical Microscope features a Confocal Microscope (CM), a Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscope (SNOM) and an Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) in a single instrument. By simply rotating the objective turret, the user can choose from among Confocal Microscopy, SNOM or AFM. All standard optical modes such as transmission, reflection and fluorescence are available. When using AFM-cantilever tips, all standard AFM modes are readily accessible. The alpha300 S has a modular design, is very flexible and can be easily configured for a wide variety of applications and individual requirements. The Confocal Raman Imaging Upgrade option for the WITec alpha300 S Scanning Near-field Optical Microscope allows the acquisition of Raman images from chemical investigations to be linked to the AFM topographic information from the same sample area. No transferring or touching of the sample is required as the two modes are easily accessible by just rotating the microscope turret. Even simultaneous AFM-Raman data acquisition is possible.
WITec Alpha Cart a prototype of a portable WITec system working with hand handle fiber optic probe. Due to its novel design and application of the probe with objective, the obtained Raman spectra are characterized by the increased signal to noise ratio and higher intensity of Raman signals. The system is equipped with a lens-based spectrograph, a low-noise CCD detector and an air cooled solid state laser with an excitation wavelength of 532 nm. Laser light is provided via a photonic fiber and focused onto the sample with a probe ending with an objective enabling higher spatial resolution.
We also possess two other fiber optic probes from InPhotonics company. They cooperate with 532 and 785 nm lasers and can be combined with our WITec systems. The optics, including the bandpass filter, beam splitter, lens, mirror and longpass filter are integrated in the compact probe head which is connected to the 105 μm excitation and the 200 μm collection fibers. The probes have a focal distance of ca. 7.5 mm and the laser focus diameter is approximately 160 μm.
ROA spectrometer ChiralRAMAN-2X BioTools Inc.
• measurements of Raman/ROA spectra in 100-2000 cm-1 range
• SCP configuration (Scattered Circular Polarization)
• 2 W green diode laser 532 nm, with adjustable power output
• detector: CCDsp camera Critical Link
• temperature controll, in range: -5°C-80°C
ROA is a form of Vibrational Optical Activity (VOA) that is complementary to Vibrational Circular Dichroism(VCD) in the same way that Raman spectroscopy is complementary to IR spectroscopy. ROA is defined as the difference in Raman intensity for left (L)- minus right (R)-circularly polarized incident and/or scattered radiation in chiral molecules. It combines the structural specificity of vibrational spectroscopy with the stero-sensitivity of chiral detection.
FT-IR ATR spectrometer – model ALPHA Bruker
The compact ALPHA spectrometer measures FTIR spectra of a minimal amount of liquid and solid samples with the use of ATR technique in the region of 375 – 4000 cm-1 spectral resolution from 0,5 to 16 cm-1. The ATR crystal is diamond.